Friday, February 22, 2008

The Music of my Life

I'm driving around in my car today, listening to my XM. I LOVE my XM. Anyway, I'm thinking about how music really has a connection to my life. I don't play an instrument. I can't sing worth diddly. But it touches me. I'm almost to the point where I believe that I was a musician in a past life, but did something so nasty that I can't do anything musically in this life.

But I digress. Sometimes a song comes on the radio and it makes me want to crank it up and howl at the top of my lungs. Sometimes a song will come on that make me depressed. I wanted to share the songs that touch me each day.

So, the plan is to find the song on youtube and then share it here. I still have to figure out how to add the youtube stuff on here. I have it on the side bar, but there's got to be another way. I want it in the middle. I also want it up for more than a day. Wonder if I will figure out how to do it.

Let's see how long this blog actually lasts.

No comments: